Welcome to the North Oxford Children's Centre website
We aim to:
- Make a positive difference to children’s lives by providing a
warm, stimulating and fun environment where children feel safe and parents feel supported.
- Provide opportunities for parents and children to feel valued and respected, developing and growing through activities, courses and events.
- Encourage parents to share ownership of the centre through having their say and being involved.
Everyone is welcome and included throughout the centre.
We are able to provide information on:
- How children learn
- Where to get specialist support and advice
- How to access training and work opportunities and childcare
- Benefits and tax credits
- Other facilities and support for families in the local area
We can visit families at home and offer support in joining a local group.
We also offer private appointments for those who need them.
"I have really enjoyed coming to the drop in and meeting other parents with young babies" - Mother
This page was last updated on June 19, 2013