Activities and events
Details of the actvities,events and services you can use at this Children's Centre.
Timetable from Monday 15th April 2013
- 1.15pm - 2.45pm Stay & Play (times change during school holidays)
- 1.15pm - 2.45pm Baby Group (suitable for babies who are not yet confident walkers)
- 1.15pm - 2.45pm Well Baby Clinic - with support from a Health Visitor/Nursery Nurse
- 9.00am - 11.00am Stay & Play (times change during school holidays)
*The Glory Farm Children's Centre runs many other groups supported by outside agencies
View and Download our Weekly Drop In Programme
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GloryFarmChildrensCentre
May Half Term - Tuesday 28th May to Friday 31st May 2013
There is no Stay and Play at the Glory Farm Children's Centre on Tuesday 28th May 2013
Baby Group and Well Baby Clinic will go ahead as usual.
The Glory Farm Messy Play Day will be on Thursday 30th May 10:00 - 12:00. This is suitable for up to 10 year olds.
Wear old clothes and bring a spare set with you, you will get messy !!!
View and Download details for Messy Play Days
What is a Stay and Play?
- Stay and Play sessions run year round and are aimed at Parents/Carers of under fives (up to 10 years during the school holidays).
- You can come along to a Stay and Play session anytime during the times stated.
- All Stay and Play sessions are planned around the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- There will always be age appropriate toys, dedicated baby area, arts/crafts, messy play and year round outdoor play (capes and wellies supplied for those wet days).
- Coming along to a Stay and Play session is a great chance for you to enjoy interaction with your children and meet new friends
- Parents/carers can also find support and advice on a wide range of topics, including - returning to work, latest job vacancies in the area, volunteering, training opportunities and information on other Children's Centre groups and support groups in the local area.
What courses would you like to do?
Suggest courses you would like to see run at the Children's Centre.
Give us a call or email us and we will register your interest and do our best to accommodate your needs.
Quotes from parents
We love coming to to the Wednesday afternoon group. It is very relaxed, friendly and welcoming. It gets us out of the house, my child loves playing with all the other babies.'
'It's nice to go somewhere that is warm and welcoming in a caring way.'
'The centre is always full of great activities for the kids. This week the kids were making dragon pictures for Chinese New Year out of coloured rice and pasta - great idea, kids loving it, will try this at home.''
Email us your comments at: BicesterChildrensCentre@oxfordshire.gov.uk
This page was last updated on May 17, 2013